With the endless amount of fashion posts we see on the internet, it’s hard to focus on one long enough to actually place an order. Let’s all focus on one in particular, @nakdfashion. I’ve gotten plenty of adorable, quality pieces from NA-KD Fashion and I wanted to share my latest haul with you! Oh, and use my code 20CHIA (20% off) for the items below or for anything on the NA-KD Fashion website! This code will only be valid for 24 hours– hurrry!! (Now expired!)
- V-neck Basic Sweater– Hi my name is Chia and I’m addicted to grey sweaters. It’s a real problem and I have no intention of fixing it. This one is a thinner material, oversized fit, and screams cozy weekend vibes! I love the V-neck so I can switch up the look and rock it off the shoulder. I ordered this in a small and I love the way it fits!
- Pleated Singlet– This top is the easiest way to look like you put in effort. The soft polyester material is shiny and the pleats offer some sophistication. I loooove the straight neckline and totally wear this without a bra because of the cut of the top. I would hate for the bra straps to take away from the pretty neckline. Besides, nips are in girl, flaunt it. I got this in a small!
- Sparkling Tee– Normally I haaaate sparkle and shimmer on my clothes, but this tee right here…cute. It’s lightweight, comfortable, and it has some flavour being slighty sheer. This is easily a top you can dress up or keep super casual. Either way, I’m into it! I’m wearing an x-small.
- Metallic Culotte Pants– I’m stepping way out of my comfort zone with these jazzy pants. They are loosey goosey, cropped, metallic, and fun! The elastic around the waist pinches just enough to add shape and the pleats add some texture. With my curvy lower half, I went up a size in these (I’m wearing medium). I’ll have to do some minor alterations to the waist and length, but totally worth it for the upcoming holiday season!
- Off Shoulder Floral Print Top– I adore how fun and flirty this top is! The flowers are my favorite shade of yellow and orange and I always love me an off the shoulder. Cute, cute, cute! Makes me want to vacation in Hawaii…like now. I’m wearing an x-small.
- Army Mini Slip Dress– Who doesn’t love some army gear? A slip dress is the quickest way to get dressed and this is a good one. It comes with adjustable straps and a polyester lining so you don’t have to worry about the material being see through- hooray! I’m wearing a medium because I wanted it to fit a little bigger.
- Vibe Embroidery T-Shirt– I’m addicted to grey remember? I love this casual top with the cap sleeves. What a great addition to my already huge grey collection. #vibe. I’m wearing a small.
- Velvet Detailed Sweater– OKAY OMG. This one is my favourite and I can’t stop wearing it. This oversized, soft, velvet sweater is everything!! That is all. #toogoodforwords. I’m wearing a small!
@nakdfashion has waaay more goodies online so if you’re in the mood to shop check ’em out! Remember to use my code 20CHIA (20% off!) for these items + the entire website, but shop quicky because my code will only be valid for 24 HOURS! (Now expired!)