10 More Facts About Me
If you’ve ever submitted a question on my Chat with Chia page, sometimes I like to answer those questions in my posts. Even though some of you may get annoyed that I don’t reply quick enough, I truly am doing my best! I get a lot of questions like, “What annoys you most about Tim?” or “What are some of your biggest fears?” I answer those questions plus many more in my first two “Facts About Me” posts. Read those here and here before you dive into the next instalment below!
10 New Facts About Me
- I have incredibly sensitive ankles. I hate when they are touched or grabbed because it hurts like…so bad.
- I strongly dislike when a wet towel is thrown on a bed. Tim is the worst for that. After his shower he always tosses it on the bed. Like why?! Hang it up!
- I’m extremely punctual. Running behind schedule makes me anxious.
- I’ve had one concussion in my life. I was on a ladder and a wasp (I’m TERRIFIED) flew in my face. So I freaked out, let my hands go and fell 6 feet onto concrete. I was taken to emergency and the doctor was cute, so aaayyyye =)!
- I’m a huge Judge Judy fan. If I could have dinner with one celebrity, it would be her. I’d be so nervous though, I’m sure I would faint.
- I used to love rollercoasters! I don’t know what happened because I can’t ride them anymore. I get bad motion sickness and extreme nausea. The most I can do is Cars at Disneyland haha.
- I haate when people step on bath mats with shoes on. A bath mat is the first thing you step on after a shower and if it’s covered in disgusting shoe scum then your clean feet are ruined! What’s the point?! This is a big pet peeve of mine.
- I honestly dislike heels. I’m a sneaker, sandal, and booties type of girl. I’ve purchased high quality heels and it didn’t change a thing for me. My feet ache so bad lol. I wanna live a bare foot life with bright polish on my toes forever!
- I believe in reincarnation. I think that after we die our soul goes on for endless lifetimes. I also feel like our souls have already been through many, many lifetimes. Hundreds? Thousands? Who really knows.
- I’ve never had deja vu! I have no idea why. Have you?
Leave a comment telling me something about you. I want to know =)!
Hello, I agrees I am not a heels type of person, I have many but they sit up in the box, and people ask “OH you have new heels”. Flats please cute and comfy. Deja Vu is something I have quite often…or every now and then.
I feel you on the old “new” heels. I have a ton that sit there, too! Deja vu just isn’t for me I guess. Thanks for reading and commenting Lamara =)!
😁 spot on with everything, we must be twins lol except for ankles and Rollercoasters lol
Hahaha we MUST be twins! My ankles must just be weird and I have no explanation for the roller coasters lol.
I have deja vu all the time. I’m surprised to hear someone say that they never have it!
I know! It’s the strangest thing. I’ve never met anyone who’s in the same position as me haha
I hate it when different foods touch on my plate. My friends think I’m a diva for it but I just can’t do it!!!
I tend to get a deja vu moment a east once a month
That’s crazy! Wow.
So if you don’t wear heels then when you go to the club with your girls or with Tim what do you wear? The guy in dating is the same height as me and I don’t want to intimidate him by wearing heels to this new club he wants to take me to but I also don’t want to ruin my outfit. What can I do? Please help!
Hello! Thanks for your question. I do wear heels (when I have to), but I hate it lol. As far as your situation goes, how do you know you’ll intimidate him? Have you asked?!
When I was little my parents enrolled me in runway modeling classes and I guess the swing of the hips stuck and now everyone always makes fun of the way I walk.
P.S can’t believe you’ve never had a Krispy Kreme dounghut. They’re yummy but just one or two. They’re too sweet to have more than that, in my opinion.
I loved reading these 10 new facts about you Chia, we have so much in common 😆…like the wet towel on the bed, I yell at my boyfriend all the time for that, can not stand it, and the bath mats and I would love to 💗 live a barefoot life too,with my toes always painted😄☺️. And that Deja vu …yes I’ve had that numerous times….I can’t believed you haven’t experienced that yet, wow! I love your blog, and actually we had to pick a blog we enjoy for one of my classes in school, for homework and write about it and the blogger!😃😃😃,so I chose Just Peachy 🍑 because I love all the great content in here, so keep it up Chia!
Much ❤️ ~Shan!
Hahha, oh my! I am so full of warm fuzzies!!! Thank you for choosing Just Peachy to write about for class. That makes my heart smile and I’m glad I can keep you entertained with my content. You are the sweetest =)!