10 Facts About Me!
If you guys follow me and Tim on Instagram and watch his vlogs on YouTube, we’ve shared our life and relationship with you and you obviously know a few things about my personal life. Today I thought it would be fun to share things you might not know about me!
- I have trypophobia. Defined by Wikipedia as “the intense, irrational fear of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.” For examples, check out this Buzzfeed article here. My skin is literally crawling typing this, so I’m moving on.
- I have a certificate in Interior Decorating. After high school, I moved to Vancouver, BC and completed a certificate program because I thought decorating was what I wanted to do. However, I realized I only like to decorate for myself and not anyone else. So, I didn’t pursue it as a career. Instead it’s a hobby!
- I’ve never broken a bone. Never once, nope, nope, nope!
- I was an aunty at 10 years old. I have 1 nephew and 2 nieces.
- I have Remember The Titans memorized.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is my favorite book and I’ve read it over and over again.
- I love soggy/warm cereal and flat soda. To get my cereal just how I like it, I either let it sit in milk for a bit before I eat it, or I microwave it for 15-20 seconds (mmmmm). Don’t ask, I just like it okay?
- My favorite video games are Tekken and Mortal Kombat.
- As a child I played in a bowling league and my team was called, “Backstreet Boys Girlfriends” LOL. I was probably the worst player, ever.
- I have floaters in my right eye. I don’t exactly know what a floater is, but the best way I can describe it is a grey cloud in my field of vision. Imagine you have a camera and your lens is dirty. It looks like that! Kind of annoying, but I don’t really notice it much anymore because it never goes away.
I know a lot of you have active blogs or blogs you’d like to start up again (because you tell me!). How fun would it be to do a post like this about yourself. Try it!
What is something about you that not a lot of people know?
I too only really play mortal kombat and Tekken and I kill at it lol what’s your favorite system to play Mortal Kombat on? I l loved the Sega Genesis days!!!
Oh my chia, the trypophobia thing is real, i didnt know that i definitely have that. Its hard to discribe it. I used to have nightmares about things like that as a kid, and i couldnt getvaway from it. I can not deal with the soggy cereal. #10weirdfactsaboutchia
I have trypophobia too! T__T And I absolutely adore Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as well <3 Roald Dahl is definitely one of my fave childhood authors :')
I was thinking of making a post similiar to this as well! I'll write and publish on my blog soon, thank you for the inspiration ^^
I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too! None of the movies did the book justice!
Nicole | http://www.inthelifeofnm.blogspot.ca
Although, Johnny Depp was an amazing Willy Wonka!
I love this. Now I don’t feel so weird with the things I like or don’t like. Haha ThankQ Chia ?
Thank you! Don’t feel weird. We all like different things lol. Some people might not get it, but aaaayyyyy. It’s what makes us unique.
Love this! I’ve been wanting to do a post like this, but was worried if people would even care lol.
Oh my brother does the whole soggy cereal thing – I still can’t get my head round it sometimes haha!
Bahaha! These posts are fun to do, I think I’ll do more of them! What do you think?
oh my god! I DO THE SAME THING WITH MY CEREAL and everyone gives me grief about it! and flat soda is amazing. just when i thought i couldn’t love you any more than i already do ??
trypophobia is too real! ahh
It’s truly disgusting.
Girl, I have floaters too! I’ve had them for almost 12 years (I’m 30). Totally freaked me out at first but I’ve learned to live with them. I have the squiggly ones too 😛
Hahah oh my god. I don’t even know what shape mine are. They look like baby clouds lol.
#7 is disturbing
Oh my goodness Chia! I really thought it was just me, when it came to trypophobia and the warm milk with slightly soggy cereal. I never knew the word for it until I read your post (lol). I would try to explain this to fear to people but no one would know what the hell I was talking about! It’s very real and why did I click on the buzzfeed article (practically in a fetal position right now)?! When it came to the cereal and room temp milk, people just look at me crazy, but I just keep munching and slurping my cereal and milk away hahaha.
Hahaha! That Buzzfeed article ruined my life. I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels the same way! =)
Every single time I read this blog I just feel so much better about everything going on in my work and personal life!
Yayyyy! I’m so glad that I could make you feel that way. It makes me so happpy inside! =)
What’s your ethnicity?
You should make sure your eyes are checked, floaters can be a sign of detaching retnas. Take care of yourself!
I’m always monitored by my opthamologist!
CHIA you are beyond gorgeous and you are goals! I hope you could someday do beauty tutorials, I’m obsessed with those and I feel like you’d make an amazing beauty guru. You’re already naturally pretty! Ok, enough with all the flattery ♡ I also like my sodas flat too!
HELLO! You’re so sweet, but maybe I’ll have to work up to tutorials…don’t hold your breath on that one. Thanks for reading, darling. Love you!
Omg 😮 Chia, soggy cereal and flat soda?! Ohhhh no, no, no…lol that’s so gross! Now I can not relate with you on that haha. My cereal has to be fresh and crunchy,with super cold milk..and once my 🥤 soda becomes flat, I throw it out! That’s what makes us all unique in our own way, we all gotta be different!😀
Hahaha, I can’t explain it! Thanks for reading babe <3!