If you guys follow me and Tim on Instagram and watch his vlogs on YouTube, we’ve shared our life and relationship with you and you obviously know a few things about my personal life. Today I thought it would be fun to share things you might not know about me!
- I have trypophobia. Defined by Wikipedia as “the intense, irrational fear of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.” For examples, check out this Buzzfeed article here. My skin is literally crawling typing this, so I’m moving on.
- I have a certificate in Interior Decorating. After high school, I moved to Vancouver, BC and completed a certificate program because I thought decorating was what I wanted to do. However, I realized I only like to decorate for myself and not anyone else. So, I didn’t pursue it as a career. Instead it’s a hobby!
- I’ve never broken a bone. Never once, nope, nope, nope!
- I was an aunty at 10 years old. I have 1 nephew and 2 nieces.
- I have Remember The Titans memorized.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is my favorite book and I’ve read it over and over again.
- I love soggy/warm cereal and flat soda. To get my cereal just how I like it, I either let it sit in milk for a bit before I eat it, or I microwave it for 15-20 seconds (mmmmm). Don’t ask, I just like it okay?
- My favorite video games are Tekken and Mortal Kombat.
- As a child I played in a bowling league and my team was called, “Backstreet Boys Girlfriends” LOL. I was probably the worst player, ever.
- I have floaters in my right eye. I don’t exactly know what a floater is, but the best way I can describe it is a grey cloud in my field of vision. Imagine you have a camera and your lens is dirty. It looks like that! Kind of annoying, but I don’t really notice it much anymore because it never goes away.
I know a lot of you have active blogs or blogs you’d like to start up again (because you tell me!). How fun would it be to do a post like this about yourself. Try it!
What is something about you that not a lot of people know?