10 More Facts About Me!
Guys…I have to admit I’ve been slackin’ on the posts lately because my ass was too busy partying in Vegas. Waaaahhhh! But I’m home now, so I’m back giving Just Peachy life! I did a post a few weeks ago called 10 Facts About Me and it had such a great response, that I decided to do another one. Get ready to know me more than you already do…
- I HATE BUGS. When spiders or bugs show up in my house, I trap them with a shot glass until they shrivel up and die. Then I wait until someone comes over and I force them to pick up the dead bug/spider and throw them away, lol.
- I’ve never been in a fight, but I got slapped once…and it hurt. Like, so bad. I got a black eye. For full deets on the story click here.
- I used to murder Dance Dance Revolution! Seriously… maniac style. Do you remember that game? Is it even still a thing? Tim and I recently played it and my skills are little rusty, but yooooo I was great back in the day.
- I’ve never had a Krispy Kreme doughnut. Is it delicious?
- Tim and I knew we were a connection when we realized we both loved talking about poo. In great detail.
- I’ve had laser hair removal done on my lady parts. OUCH. I’ll do a post about this soon. For now read my Brazilian wax tips!
- If I wasn’t an esthetician I’d be a wedding planner. I feel like I’d be so great at it!
- When I shop for underwear I wrap it around my neck and if the ends just touch, it’ll fit! If it overlaps it’ll be too big and if it doesn’t touch it’ll be too small. I don’t know if this method works for everyone, but I swear it ALWAYS works for me. Is that weird? I don’t even care because it’s amazing.
- I am obsessed with Lord of the Rings. So much that I wanted a tattoo of “One Ring to Rule Them All” in Elvish, but thank goodness I didn’t because I’d hate it real quick lol. I’ll just Sharpie it.
- My brother and I bought houses on the same block. How precious is that?
Now that you guys know more about me, tell me something about you. I’d love to know!
Chia, bugs eek. I’ve never been in a fight outside of my cousins, I never wanted to fight my cousin, they would just pick on me and force me to fight them, they would call me the “scary one” . I dislike fighting, I always say, I will try and talk someone’s out of fighting before anything. I watched Tim’s story time of your incident. I would through a chair at her..lol (no violence). I’ll let you plan my wedding, I’m married but we went to the court house, husband plans on proposing again, he tells me to wait on it..love yah post.
P.s. waiting on post about Laser hair removal
Thanks for your message! I was too shocked to even realized what happened haha! And awwwww, I hope your future wedding is beautiful. In regards to laser hair removal, yes…I’m working on it!
You are all the more cooler because at one point in my life I wanted the Evenstar tattooed on me!
Ooooooo!!! Are you glad you didn’t get it lol?
Lol my dad does a similar thing when he’s buying new pants/shorts. Puts them around his neck and I just walk away slowly and pretend like I don’t know him xD. I’m a third year student at uc santa cruz and I’m really passionate about sustainability and the environment! I don’t mind bugs, but I hate, hate, hate ants. I had one crawl into my ear and watched it rinse out of my ear x_x. I really enjoy hiking, painting, and watching youtube videos in my free time 🙂 Krispy Kreme is alright, it’s cheap but honestly it’s just a donut lol. Would you plan your own wedding? Hope you post more about the Brazilian soon because I’m curious to know if the pain is worth it lol.
Thank you for your message! You had an ant in your ear?!?! OH MY GOD. I would love to plan my own wedding, but I’m sure there are things I’ll need some serious help with. As far as Brazilians go…everyone’s opinion is different, but it’s definitely better than shaving!
Hi Chia 😊
1. I too hate bugs! But when I lived in Australia I toughened up and killed every bug I saw lol…the massive spiders though..I left that for my siblings lol.
2. Also never been in a fight ever! All my cousins are fighters…but I’ve always hated violence, so I try not to aggravate anyone 😁.
3. I live in Auckland, New Zealand (HOLLA) lived in Australia for 4 years before moving back and studying at uni.
4. I am Polynesian 😆 Samoan & Tongan! 21 and currently a broke uni student lol.
5. I love dancing…well I’m not sure if you can call it dancing. I just like to move to the beat of music lol…sometimes I feel like I should just stand still because I be freaking people out 😂
6. I can’t sing for crap, although I wish I could
7. Favourite ice cream flavours are chocolate & cookies & cream ❤
8. I LOVE EATING!!!!!
9. I’m short…5’1. I swear for the longest time I thought I was 5’3 lol.
10. I love food 😍😍
Hahah wow, you just wrote a blog post! Mmmmm, cookies and cream…delicious =)!
I watched Tim’s video about your incident and even though I read the post first I was hoping he was gonna say you hauled off and smacked the mess out that girl. I’m like you I dnt like confrontation but I would have had to f her up! I’m sorry you had to go through that. I may self have never been in a fight but I was punched in the face in 5th grade by a boy in my class. Another fact about me I dnt like total darkness…i get freaked out.
Hhaha, I think if the situation was a little different I would have reacted differently. I was honestly just so shocked I didn’t know what to do! I agree with the total darkness, it’s terrifying!
I do the same neck measurement thing too! I also do it with pants. It totally works and I never go try pants on because of that trick. I thought I was the only one who did this.
Hahahhaa, we aren’t alone in this world!
Fun Fact # 702 about ARiANA, I shower in the dark (I’m so not a morning person and try to prolong the “turning on of the lights as much as possible), I prefer the lights off, especially like if its dawn or dusk, I wont shower in pitch black but… dunno why? Just always have (shrugs shoulders)… lol
LOTR, heck yess!….J.R.R Tolkien all day errryday =}
Shower in the dark, interesting! I mean…Lord of the Rings is liiiiiife!
Ahhh you love LOTR. I am a hugeeeeee fan myself! Legolas was my crush growing up.
But not much about me..besides I was born with 11 fingers. And my parents decided to keep stored in a box that disintegrated a few weeks later..
But I will definitely have to try that underwear trick. 🙂
I love Legolas!!! OMG, it disintegrated?!??!?! And trust me, the underwear trick gets me through life!
PLEASE dont forget to do your laser hair post! I’m really on the fence about it right now and I think hearing your experience would help. Thanks so much 🙂
Haha, don’t worry. It’s on the list! There are so many posts and so little time!
whats the worst you and tim have ever argued or almost broke up?
Great question! Although, you’ll be disappointed lol. Tim and I hardly fight and we’ve never come close to breaking up. I did a post about how we handle arguments though. Check it out!