Guys…I have to admit I’ve been slackin’ on the posts lately because my ass was too busy partying in Vegas. Waaaahhhh! But I’m home now, so I’m back giving Just Peachy life! I did a post a few weeks ago called 10 Facts About Me and it had such a great response, that I decided to do another one. Get ready to know me more than you already do…
- I HATE BUGS. When spiders or bugs show up in my house, I trap them with a shot glass until they shrivel up and die. Then I wait until someone comes over and I force them to pick up the dead bug/spider and throw them away, lol.
- I’ve never been in a fight, but I got slapped once…and it hurt. Like, so bad. I got a black eye. For full deets on the story click here.
- I used to murder Dance Dance Revolution! Seriously… maniac style. Do you remember that game? Is it even still a thing? Tim and I recently played it and my skills are little rusty, but yooooo I was great back in the day.
- I’ve never had a Krispy Kreme doughnut. Is it delicious?
- Tim and I knew we were a connection when we realized we both loved talking about poo. In great detail.
- I’ve had laser hair removal done on my lady parts. OUCH. I’ll do a post about this soon. For now read my Brazilian wax tips!
- If I wasn’t an esthetician I’d be a wedding planner. I feel like I’d be so great at it!
- When I shop for underwear I wrap it around my neck and if the ends just touch, it’ll fit! If it overlaps it’ll be too big and if it doesn’t touch it’ll be too small. I don’t know if this method works for everyone, but I swear it ALWAYS works for me. Is that weird? I don’t even care because it’s amazing.
- I am obsessed with Lord of the Rings. So much that I wanted a tattoo of “One Ring to Rule Them All” in Elvish, but thank goodness I didn’t because I’d hate it real quick lol. I’ll just Sharpie it.
- My brother and I bought houses on the same block. How precious is that?
Now that you guys know more about me, tell me something about you. I’d love to know!